Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day in the Life March Edition




This month I chose to do the Day in the Life challenge on Friday March 29th. So glad I did. It was Good Friday and my sister was coming home for Easter so that meant time as a family. (The past two months I've been off work and documented the day by myself, so it's nice to change it up a bit.)

I took many many many photos, knowing I'd only use a few in the actual Day in the Life page. (The rest I used in my regular Project Life spread.) I printed them out Sunday and used a Design G page protector to house them all in.




I decided to use just my black and white washi with a bit of color. I wanted simple simple simple. (This is pretty much my mantra every time I scrapbook.) I like how it forms a cohesive bond between the pictures. I like how I didn't worry about times or even if one thing happened before another.

The point for me this time was to simply document the day and have the photos. Maybe next month will be different but for now, this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment