Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Currently

taken this past weekend on the ferry - gorgeous sunrise

Watching the last episodes of Haven and Elementary

Listening to my January 2013 playlist (featuring Mumford and Sons, John Mayer, Pitch Perfect Soundtrack and Adele - eclectic right?)

Cooking soups to fill up my freezer - yesterday was chili today I think is potato leek

Waiting for my new iPhone case to come in the mail 

Savoring this time not working, trying not to stress

Working on two crochet projects - big granny square blanket and small merino wool striped lap quilt

Reading Sorcery and Cecilia by Caroline Stevermer and Patricia C Wrede - really old book that I've read a ton but love to pieces

Remembering my one little word every day - trust - comes up so often and pops into my mind for which I'm grateful

Loving my space heater provided by my landlords, my comfy grey sweater and daily yoga

------
What are your favorite currents? 

1 comment:

  1. So...I love ALL of the music on your January 2013 playlist. :)

    ReplyDelete