Thursday, January 17, 2013

Attempting #dailyyoga


Yoga is something that I've enjoyed doing for a few years on and off. I have a couple dvds and such that I do routines from. It's relaxing plus good exercise. But because this past year was crazy and I moved a bunch and started new jobs, I've fallen off the wagon.


I've been wanting to start up again but feeling crazy uninspired. Cue a couple of things to inspire me to begin. One was some health problems that have plagued me for awhile flaring up terribly and causing me to take some time off of work - so more free time. Another was finding some great youtube videos for yoga routines to help with mood. And then finally Elise started posting some #dailyyoga Instagrams. And I thought to myself: Self, you can do this.


I've been pretty steadily doing #dailyyoga for two or so weeks. Sure I've skipped days here and there because I'm definately not perfect where exercise is concerned. But the important thing is I'm doing it and I'm enjoying it and I'm looking forward to it.


Take a look at my Instagram pics with hashtag #dailyyoga. Look at others. Feel inspired. And start doing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment