Saturday, January 26, 2013

Infinity Scarf DIY


Like many of you I'm sure, I have a ton of scarves. I love scarves - I pretty much wear them year round.  I am loving infinity scarves but unfortunately my pocket book doesn't, and so instead of going out to buy an all new scarf collection, here's a way to pep, spruce and excite the scarves you already have. I found a bunch of tutorials online and kind of amalgamated them into working for me. Here's how I did it. 

Infinity Scarf DIY

Need:
  • your old scarves
And thats it!! (The best DIY don't require a lot of equipment right?!)



Lay your scarf end to end so all the little tassels are connecting. I gave my scarves a twist to make them more 'inifinity'. Now tie the tassels together one by one with a simple knot.

  
The best thing is this doesn't take much time at all. You can chop these tassels off right above the knot if you want, but I left mine in case I wanted to undo them later. 


And that's it! Put the scarf on and wear it with pride. (And excuse this picture, the sun was shining pretty much everywhere in my house and I'm crazy tired. Such is life!) 

How'd your scarf turn out?

No comments:

Post a Comment