Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Month of Footshots


I've talked about this a bunch already but for those just tuning in - for February I decided to take a foot shot photo a day (tagged handily in Instagram with #febfootshot) to see where I stand/where I've been. It was an interesting adventure really and it's fun to look back to see the whole month.


To document them in my Project Life album I printed them 2x2 and slipped each photo into a pocket from the coin page protectors. Added a simple explanation in the first pocket and some pretty paper in the last and a fun camera/heart double sided tag stapled to the top. Super simple but love the look.

February was an interesting month and I love that I can simply look at a foot shot and remember what happened that day. I like it can show my journey.

How do you document your journeys?

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I call mine [shoe shot]s, though. Perhaps you need this stamp:
    http://amandaroseblog.typepad.com/amanda_roses_stamp_shop/2012/07/-shoe-shot-stamp-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will definitely check out that stamp :)

      Delete
  2. Cute idea! Great way to document your journeys.
    Love the inspiration!

    EverydayEphee.com

    ReplyDelete