Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day in the Life - February Edition


February's Day in the Life was last Thursday and I played along with it again. (Side note - I think I'm definitely going to do this every month. So great to get an intense snap shot of just one day.) I went about my day and took a tonne of photos. On Saturday I tried to figure out what I wanted to do with them.


I ended up using one of the 5x7 page protectors and choosing twelve photos that best represented the day. I stuck them together in Photoshop and added a bit of wash and a tag at the top. I simply wrote the time on each photo and left it at that.

Am I okay with only using a portion of the photos I took that day? Definitely. Am I good with not writing descriptions by each photo? Yes. Is it okay that it's crazy simple? Yup!

One of the things I love about this project (and scrapbooking/crafts in general) is that it's what you want it to be. I answer to no one as far as it goes, so as long as I'm happy then it's all good. Guess what? I'm happy. 

How'd your day in the life go?

1 comment:

  1. Great way to keep it simple yet looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete