Thursday, March 14, 2013

What's Growing


I've already professed my love of succulents so it should come as no surprise I also bought some ones for inside my home. (Although once the weather gets warmer, I'll most likely put them outside.)


I put this one in an awesome metal bowl my sister gave me. It has no drainage and I tried doing some research online about that. It seems pretty divided, so I'm going to experiment and see what's what for me. Fingers crossed I don't kill this one!



The two small ones in the colander are these semi-gross/awesomely-weird rock succulents. I can't wait to see how they grow. I hope in a couple of months they're big enough to divide!


I've put the turquoise bowl on my window sill in my living room and the colander in my bathroom. Love these way too much really!

No comments:

Post a Comment