Sunday, February 3, 2013

Monthly Goals - February


February:
  • Take footshots daily - I love taking footshots and think it'll be an interesting way to document where I go and what I wear during the month
  • Take 2 Instax photos a week - I love my Instax but don't think to use it enough. Hopefully this will help me remember!
  • Do yoga daily - Am loving the routine and feel of dailyyoga. 
  • Wash my face at night - This might seem like an odd goal, but it's something I've gotten out of the habit of doing and I know it helps my skin be less blemished and dry. Also I love my face wash.
  • Finish crocheting squares - I'm working on another blanket. I'll post more about it but it's going to be lovely!
  • Find a job to start in March - I'm almost ready to go back to work. My goal is March 1st.

What are your goals for February?


No comments:

Post a Comment