Above photo taken way back in December of my sister and I
Here's some random ramblings to take you through the day:
- I've never seen Inception. I feel like this is a travesty on one hand and on the other I just don't even care. Plus I know the ending, so... In other news, Avengers was my favorite movie of 2012 which is both awesome (Joss Whedon!!) and slightly embarrassing. I'm not apologetic.
- I lost my favorite earring and am mourning it a bit. Anyone who's been here understands.
- My Spring 2013 playlist consists of Great Big Sea, the Broadway Newsies soundtrack, Blake Shelton's new cd, the Broadway Lion King soundtrack and John Mayer. (Eclectic enough for you?)
- It's finally spring and I'm breathing a sigh of relief and trying to stop myself from living for summer. Trying to be happy in the now.
- This weekend I'm shopping for wool for my new blanket. Spoilers: the color scheme is going to be turquoise, rust and dusty rose with maybe a cream mixed in. So excited.
What are some randoms in your life right now?